Cold Bruer's slow drip method, once only found in select specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip Cold Bruer's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
Cold Bruer's counter worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone.
• Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
• Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
• Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone
• Includes 100 paper filters
• Cold Bruer Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5"
+- Read MoreLess