Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
On any given day, we might be riding 300 miles through the elements or making a 15-minute commute in the sunshine. You never know. That’s why we built a motorcycle saddlebag for any situation. Made from 100% cotton canvas with a polyurethane water-resistant coating, it has the space to stow all your daily gear or disappear for the weekend with the bare essentials.
We constructed it with 1mm durable Hypalon (the same material used for military rafts) making it damn near indestructible even after years of harsh end-use. The roll-top allows easy access during pit stops and once you’ve reached your destination the pannier doubles as a shoulder bag or pack. Nylon seatbelt webbing straps are reinforced with a heat bonded twist to keep your valuables securely fastened day-in and day-out. The full grain genuine cow leather flap has a water-resistant treatment and completes the classic look designed to fit most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Roll-top closure that opens to spacious interior
- Configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 13" below the seat frame
- Includes a set of universal attachment straps for fitment to most tubular frames
- Can be used as a shoulder bag and or pack
- 14”W x 23”H x6”D
- 30 litre capacity
- 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) - commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications. Waterproof
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatment
- Nylon seatbelt webbing straps
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength
Replacement straps sold here.
Digital manual here.
Wondering what gear you need to pack? We have what you need here.
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.