Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet in Metallic Grape
The Gringo S ECE Helmet is built around Biltwell's injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. A hinged eye port shield raises the style and function of the Gringo S by introducing 70's F1 flavor for bike riders who eschew the feature creep that has plagued modern full face helmets for decades.
The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication. Speaker pockets let you pop in your favorite communication device and talk to your buddies or just let the music flow.
SPECS + DETAILS:
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Rubber or Chrome accented edging on shell and eye port
- Speaker pockets with VELCRO brand closures in ear recesses for mounting Sena-style speakers
- DOT and ECE approved
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.