Not many items of clothing are as practical as a true western snap shirt. We made the Field Shirt from a sturdy 6.6oz cotton twill built to withstand a beating. We then bleached it and topped it off with embroidery of our custom California Poppies design to pay homage to the state we know, love, and call home.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 6.6oz 100% cotton denim bleached
- Custom Iron & Resin embroidered California Poppies design
- Double-needle felled stitching on critical points of shoulders, arm pits and sides
- Double pearl button snaps on the cuffs
- Double chest pockets with top entry flap + pearl button snap closure
HOW IT FITS
The Field Shirt is a tailored fit and leans a bit toward the slimmer side. We recommend ordering a size up if you like a roomier fit; so, if you wear a medium consider a large for a more relaxed fit. If you have any questions about the Tonopah Shirt sizing, or need help deciding what size to order, please reach out to us directly.