A sturdy saddle bag to outfit most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Roll-top closure that opens to spacious interior
- Configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Constructed from durable 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) - commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications. Waterproof
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatment
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 22" below the seat frame
- Includes a set of universal attachment straps for fitment to most tubular frames
- Can be used as a shoulder bag and or pack
- 14”W x 23”H x6”D
FREE & EASY RETURNSIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
SAFE WITH USOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
HAVE A QUESTION?
You can return merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
We sell out of styles quickly, so if you are looking to exchange an item and don't want to miss out, we recommend returning your items for a refund (for FREE) and then purchasing what you are looking for right away. We will process your refund within 3-5 days from the arrival of your return at our warehouse.
Submit a return HERE.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (except weekends, holidays and when the surf is good).
DO WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
HOW DO I CONTACT SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here Customer Service
Didn't see the answer to your question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.