We take our purpose-built outerwear seriously. Our inspiration for this latest waxed canvas piece - the Grant Jacket - was channeled from our Moto Collection. Built from 12oz Halley Stevensons Co waxed cotton canvas out of Scotland. They've been engineering waxed canvas since 1864, that's over 150 years! The 12oz waxed cotton canvas material is built to withstand harsh weather conditions in the rain and wind, making it a perfect outerwear layer for riding. The rugged exterior was made to withstand the inclement weather of a road well ridden, and the interior is lined with our very own Klamath Flannel blanket liner for a super-soft and warm interior for those crisper days.
One of our favorite features of the Grant Jacket? It's a longer cut, so it sits about mid-to-high thigh in length, for that extra protection while riding. There are two work duty snaps on each side on the waist that allow for extra room when sitting on the saddle.
SPECS + DETAILS:
- 12oz Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton Canvas
- 9oz Klamath Flannel blanket interior on front panels and back
- REISSA® waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining for increased wind & water resistance
- Signature corduroy collar and front placket accenting
- Heavy duty Talon® #10 zippered front entry with custom InR work duty snap button storm flap closure
- Single custom InR shank button throughout the jacket: front placket, front hip pockets and side waist hem
- Exterior Pockets:
- Two front chest pockets
- Front lower side welt hip pockets with brushed cotton interior lining with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
HOW IT FITS:
The Grant Jacket is a runs tailored, so we recommend ordering your true size in this jacket or sizing up if you prefer to layer. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 155lbs and wears size large in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.