Our take on the classic denim jacket. Use it as an extra layer, a shirt jacket for cool fall days, or use it as your only layer, the Ranch Jacket is a versatile option for this season no matter what you plan to do with it. Sew some patches on it, write your directions on it, or use it as a pillow in the back of the rig if you decide to stay for the night. It's a versatile piece and one of our favorites.
* Please note, this item is on sale and will not be eligible for an online return, but can be exchanged for a different size if in stock. *
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 11oz 100% cotton indigo denim with heavy wash
- Triple-needle chainstitch flat felled seam construction on key stress points
- Zig-zag topstitching on front entry button placket
Iron and Resin heavy duty open cap tack buttons on front closure
- Front chest pockets with Iron and Resin open cap tack button closures
- Front hand pockets with angled entry points for ease of access
- Signature red threading on inside collar and waist hems
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Ranch Jacket cut is modeled from the nostalgic trucker jacket styles of the '70s; so please be aware that the waist hem sits higher up on the back when compared to a traditional jacket. If you have any question about the the fit of our Ranch Jacket or about what size to order, please reach out to us.