Position: Retail Store Manager
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for everything within the stores four walls and the community it calls home. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, creative, with an eye for the Iron and Resin esthetic. The Retail Store Manager will act as the local brand ambassador and continue to build and nurture the brands relationship with the local community. They will ensure that the store is run to meet the highest expectations and that all business objects are exceeded.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers through sales, customer service, and storytelling.
- Identifies current and future customer needs by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling, assigning employees to tasks and following up on work results.
- Selects store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, discipline, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives through exceeding sales goals and managing payroll budget.
- Responsible for the overall appearance of the stores interior and exterior.
- Drives local and community networking to build brand awareness.
- Plans and executes engaging (in and out of store) events to elevate brand presence and build brand community.
- 3 + years management in Retail Operations experience.
- 3+ years Visual Merchandising experience.
- Is a bold, fun and passionate ambassador of the brand.
- Exceptional customer service and selling skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; with Word, Excel, and iOS apps
- Experience in organizing grassroots events, with the ability to gain rapport and respect of key participants in such events.
- Able to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Able to reach overhead
- Able to pull clothing and accessories from shelves
- Able to bend, kneel, or stoop
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Some travel is required
- Able to work weekends, holidays and evenings