The very first issue of Adventure Journal available only in print. Adventure Journal is not available online or via e-reader. Keeping print, print basically!
• Vernon Felton reports on the controversial transformation of the North Shore of Vancouver mountain biking trail network into something more user friendly.
• Michael Engelhard explores the aftermath of a terrifying grizzly bear encounter.
• Jen See discovers it’s not how your body looks, but what it can do for you that’s most important.
• Craig Childs spins a powerful tale of things lost and found within the mysterious folds of canyon country.
• Photojournalist Ami Vitale shares about a program that might offer elephants and rhinos something hard to find in Africa — hope.
• There’s love advice from couples living full time on the road, a profile of an amazing surf artist, a Historical Badass for the ages, and a Weekend Cabin you’ll never forget. And more. Lots more.
• Printed on Forest Stewardship Council certified paper in Boulder, Colorado.
• 132 pages
• Only 14 pages of advertising
+- Read MoreLess