Arbor Pocket Rocket Foundation
Sweet little complete by our friends at Arbor Skateboards that's a stash-able mini-cruiser for snappy turns, quick maneuvers and fun local commutes.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
- 7-Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple & Palisander Wood Topsheet
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Street 108mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Bogart
- Mini-cruiser wheels for all-around skating
- Intended for carving and quick commutes
- Size: 61mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 36.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Hard Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.