This classic saw from Minnesota is a lightweight, collapsible wood-chomping wonder that is designed to cut firewood to size in the backcountry. Bush Smarts made the leather grip to insulate your hands in cold months and keep blisters away when things get hot.
When collapsed, the grip doubles as a sheath that keeps the sharp metal end from puncturing your pack.
• 15" or 21" blade made in Denmark
• Hi-viz red anodized aluminum
• Made in Minnesota & New York
• Thick durable oiled leather
• Tuff hi-viz waxed cord stitching
• DIMENSIONS: 17" long x 1.75" wide x .626" deep
+- Read MoreLess