Rich, full-grain leather and durable Denier nylon give the Danner Light an updated look, while keeping its classic silhouette.
As far as this boot is concerned, its still the golden era of backpacking. To build it, Danner boot makers sought out leathers identical to those used on the original model. This reintroduced classic features stitchdown construction and ground-chewing Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles. Full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon uppers deliver outstanding protection and support in a relatively lightweight package.
• Made in the USA
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner
• Full-grain, leather upper
• Danner's hand crafted stitchdown
• Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep
• Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability
• We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole
+- Read MoreLess