In the 1960s and 70s, backpacking captivated a generation. True trail junkies logged thousands of miles forging trails, summiting peaks and dancing through wildflowers. To honor the beauty of this generation, we introduce this street-ready version of our iconic Mt. Light II, featuring a more modern Vibram® Cristy outsole which wont track mud or dirt, in case your urban hike takes you further than the corner street pub.
The Mt. Light Overton is a street-ready inspiration of the original Mt. Light, one of the most iconic backpacking boots of our time. Maintaining Danner’s high standards, they crafted this iteration with an olive toned single vamp leather, their classic Mt. Light silhouette and the strength and durability of their elite Danner stitchdown construction. Offering up a modern twist on this classic boot, they stitched in a Vibram® Cristy outsole which wont track mud or dirt, helping you keep that shag carpet presentable.
• Made in the USA
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner
• Suede leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
• Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
• Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep
• Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability
• We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
• Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern
+- Read MoreLess