These super soft gloves are made from a lightweight American deerskin, which gives them that beautiful grain finish. Made in collaboration with Sullivan Gloves right out of Bend, Oregon, USA, we can't get over the quality on these riding gloves. The best part, is the already-broken-in-feeling that is present as soon as you slide them on. There's no question about it, these pair of gloves will be a favorite right out of the gate ready for any driving, moto rippin, or daily use you may have in store...
SPECS + DETAILS
- 100% 2.5 - 3oz American deerskin
- Excellent abrasion resistance + moisture tolerance
- "Shorty" cut; roughly 1" shorter than a traditional cut riding glove
- Branded "Iron And Resin" logo at the cuffs of both gloves
- I&R Anchor Piston small rivet on left glove cuff
- Handmade in Bend, OR, USA