Deerskin Roper Glove
These super soft gloves are made from a lightweight American deerskin, which gives them that beautiful grain finish. Made in collaboration with Sullivan Gloves right out of Bend, Oregon, USA, we can't get over the quality on these riding gloves. The best part, is the already-broken-in-feeling that is present as soon as you slide them on. There's no question about it, these pair of gloves will be a favorite right out of the gate ready for any driving, moto rippin, or daily use you may have in store...
SPECS + DETAILS
- 100% 2.5 - 3oz American deerskin
- Excellent abrasion resistance + moisture tolerance
- "Shorty" cut; roughly 1" shorter than a traditional cut riding glove
- Branded "Iron And Resin" logo at the cuffs of both gloves
- I&R Anchor Piston small rivet on left glove cuff
- Handmade in Bend, OR, USA
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.