Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
Each County Fair 3-Pack highlights an individual U.S. state, with one memo book each in the colors of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place County Fair ribbons; blue, red and yellow. They’re printed on 100-lb. linen cover stock and all three feature metallic gold printing and 48 pages of graph paper with light blue/grey lines inside. The back covers feature a bevy of meticulously-researched state facts and figures.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
- Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
- Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
- Field Notes only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.