Freenote Portola Classic Taper
FREENOTE Cloth's Portola Classic Taper Fit with Raw 14.25oz Blue Japanese Denim. The 14.25oz denim feels of quality because they're from their Yoshiwa Mills in Japan. Sewn in the USA.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Relaxed rise, full thigh, moderate knee; tapered leg opening
- Zip fly construction
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Zipper from YKK USA
- Custom labels from Italy
- Custom leather patch made of Red Wing Heritage Leather
PRODUCT CARE AND WASH
- Machine wash gentle, cold, and hang dry for best results
- Note: please try on BEFORE washing to ensure the fit is correct. Per our online Exchange & Return Policy, once the garment is washed, it will not be eligible for an exchange or return.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.