The Gringo is our first DOT-compliant full-face helmet. This retro-inspired skid lid ditches trendy vents and gizmos to create a stripped-down aesthetic that screams “low tech” and “high speed” in the same breath. Construction features include a seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The comfortable chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Molded BioFoam padding inside the Gringo’s chin bar picks up the liner’s stitched diamond pattern with contrasting thread that matches the ventilated polyester panels inside.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
• Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
• Rubber or chrome accent edging on shell and eye port
+- Read MoreLess
Please select your color and size.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we are super easy going with returns and have a hassle-free 30 day policy.
Our website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.