For the adventurer in all of us, the Guide Shirt is the midweight flannel you'll pack when breaking into the outdoors or the unknown. It's that trusted layer in your quiver to be thrown on when NOAA says it was supposed to be slightly cloudy but Mother Nature decides to make last minute changes. We all need a flannel like that, so best to be prepared with something that you know will last.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 9oz 100% cotton brushed flannel
- Double needle felled stitching on critical points of shoulders, arm pits and sides
- Custom Iron and Resin metal buttons
- Double chest pockets with top entry snap-closure flap
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
Our flannels are made to be comfortably worn over your day-to-day tee, or even a long-sleeved henley. If you prefer a more tailored fit, order your true size in the Guide Shirt as it does fit "true-to-size." But, if you prefer a looser fit on your flannels, size up from your standard size and you'll be good to go.