The Hawk Jacket is straight up a stellar everyday jacket. Rugged. Stylish. Built to last. Part of our Shelter Series, the Hawk Jacket has a rugged waxed cotton canvas exterior, heavy duty front entry Talon zipper, and our custom Klamath pattern blanket liner. This thing is ready for the colder season. Period.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 14.75oz waxed cotton canvas + veg-tan leather collar
- Interior: custom Klamath pattern blanket liner
- Heavy duty front Talon zipper closure
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Front left chest pocket with heavy duty Talon zipper
- Front slanted hand pockets with heavy Talon zipper
- Interior lefthand side pocket with zipper closure
- Interior righthand side pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone or small accessory
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Available in both Field Tan and Olive.
HOW IT FITS
Like many Iron & Resin jackets, the Hawk Jacket has a tailored fit to it, which we really dig. Plus the waxed cotton canvas will break in like you'll never need another jacket. Because of this, we highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket and it fits great. However, if you have any question on what size to order for the Hawk Jacket, please reach out to us directly and we'd be happy to help you out.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.