This new wallet contains an identification window and a stamped geometric pattern, both features inspired by the original. We have no doubt that this billfold will have the staying power to take on a life similar to that of Vernon's old wallet, pictured here. Every wallet is handmade from start to finish using a variety of traditional leather-working methods requiring many steps and hours to complete.
• Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.5:” x 3/8”
• 4 card pockets
• 1 identification window
• 1 lined billfold pocket (large enough for Euros, Yen and Pounds)
• Made from 2oz. Hermann Oak veg tan, sourced from St.Louis.
• Hand-stitched with tan thread, sourced from the Maine Thread Company in Lewiston.
• All edges burnished to a slick protective shine
• Made in Dana Point, CA
+- Read MoreLess