Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
This collaboration merges some of the things that epitomize our respective brands. We share a love of the outdoors, riding with friends and the adventures that come with getting there. We worked with Arbor to create 100 limited edition, hand made custom Arbor Pilsner Skateboards along with a custom Moto Skate Pannier that converts to a backpack to carry your skate and enough gear for a night camping under the stars or your daily commute to school or work. *Skateboard not included
- Proprietary configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles
- Hide-away backpack strap system so bag can easily be converted from saddle bag to backpack or vice versa
- Skateboard attachment system with webbing to hold trucks and keep board secure and from shifting during ride
- Large main pocket with drawstring cinch and g-hook lid closure
- Top zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items in lid
- Outer pockets on each side designed to fit water bottle, gas bottle, or other items needed to be kept out of the main pocket
- Constructed from durable 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) - commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications.
- Nylon high strength seatbelt webbing
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 13" below the seat frame
Replacement straps sold here.
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?We have an awesome customer service team who lives and breathes this stuff. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.