Laborers and thinkers. Pioneers and adventurers. Risk takers and baby makers. Issue 024 contains some of our most unique and daring storytelling yet.
Take a Monkey bike through the sands of Morocco, get inside the headspace of a Pike's Peak record holder, get frisky with a topless runabout, and uncover never-before-seen photos of "the fastest production motorcycle on the planet." And that's only half it.
Stay with it to follow the hardest journey home alongside a photographer, learn how motorcycles saved a veterans life, meet the man being replaced by technology, hang with a hobo, and hillclimb a modern Harley.
• SEEING TRIPLE Kawasaki builds the fastest production bike in the world.
• STATE OF MIND Inside the mental process of a Pike’s Peak record holder.
• LAST OF A KIND The X-ray vision of artist and engineer David Kimble.
• BLAZING TRAILS Gettin’ frisky with Chevy’s original topless runabout.
• TOO FAR GONE Todd Blubaugh takes the long way home.
• HOTEL TACOMA Glamping in the Hualapai Mountains of Arizona.
• RISKY BUSINESS The Adventurists take us on a fantastic voyage.
• THE SCRAPPIER A squeaky-clean supermoto rolls out of Woolie’s workshop.
• ENGINETHUSIAST Finding purpose in the simplicity of the machine.
• ENGINEERED TO CLIMB Harley’s Street 750 rises up from Down Under.
+- Read MoreLess