Laborers and thinkers. Pioneers and adventurers. Risk takers and baby makers. Issue 024 contains some of our most unique and daring storytelling yet. Take a Monkey bike through the sands of Morocco, get inside the headspace of a Pike's Peak record holder, get frisky with a topless runabout, and uncover never-before-seen photos of "the fastest production motorcycle on the planet." And that's only half it. Stay with it to follow the hardest journey home alongside a photographer, learn how motorcycles saved a veterans life, meet the man being replaced by technology, hang with a hobo, and hillclimb a modern Harley.
- SEEING TRIPLE Kawasaki builds the fastest production bike in the world.
- STATE OF MIND Inside the mental process of a Pike’s Peak record holder.
- LAST OF A KIND The X-ray vision of artist and engineer David Kimble.
- BLAZING TRAILS Gettin’ frisky with Chevy’s original topless runabout.
- TOO FAR GONE Todd Blubaugh takes the long way home.
- HOTEL TACOMA Glamping in the Hualapai Mountains of Arizona.
- RISKY BUSINESS The Adventurists take us on a fantastic voyage.
- THE SCRAPPIER A squeaky-clean supermoto rolls out of Woolie’s workshop.
- ENGINETHUSIAST Finding purpose in the simplicity of the machine.
- ENGINEERED TO CLIMB Harley’s Street 750 rises up from Down Under.
FREE & EASY RETURNSIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes items marked Final Sale.
SAFE WITH USOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
HAVE A QUESTION?
You can return merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for for FREE.
*Excludes items marked Final Sale.
We sell out of styles quickly, so if you are looking to exchange an item and don't want to miss out, we recommend returning your items for a refund (for FREE) and then purchasing what you are looking for right away. We will process your refund within 3-5 days from the arrival of your return at our warehouse.
Submit a return HERE.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (except weekends, holidays and when the surf is good).
DO WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
HOW DO I CONTACT SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here Customer Service
Didn't see the answer to your question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.