El Jefe Hat
Looks-and-feels as if it were stolen off the sweaty brow of the king roper himself. El Jefe Hat is as tough as nails, but light enough to let your dome breath on a hot sunny day. Its 4" cattleman crown with a 3" turned up brim makes this one stylish palm hat. We finished El Jefe off with a Buckskin suede triple wrap band secured wisely with a traditional square knot.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Hand-shaped from 100% Guatemalan palm leaf
- Hat band is hand-crafted with Buckskin suede triple wrap band finished with a square knot
- 4" cattleman crown
- 3" inch turned up brim
- Provides SPF 50
- Breathable yet durable
- Easily re-shapable with cold water
HAT SIZING GUIDE
Hat size is based on the circumference of the head. To find your most accurate hat size, you'll need to convert the circumference of your head to centimeters. In order to determine your proper hat size, that will be the first step. So, you must take a measurement of your head:
- Using a tape measure, measure your head about one-half inch above your eyebrows where your hat will rest. Be certain that the tape measure is straight, not twisted (alternatively, you can use piece of string to measure your head, and then measure the length of the string with a ruler).
- Pro tip step: don't pull the tape measure (or string) too tight or your hat will be too small
- Take the circumference of your measurement in centimeters and write it down
- Use the chart below to convert your circumference measurement to the corresponding hat size
- Take the measurements again! Remember: measure twice, cut once.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.