Iron & Resin X Vanson Leathers Mojave Jacket
We wanted to create a riding jacket that was highly functional while being equally at home on the bike and on the street. The Mojave Jacket - a collaboration between Iron & Resin and Vanson Leathers.
We collaborated with our friends at Vanson to design and build the ultimate 3-season riding jacket. It's heirloom quality and built to last, and is packed full of details.
Every jacket handmade, one-at-a-time in Vanson's own Fall River, Massachusetts factory by skilled artisans. In addition, each jacket is hand-embossed with its own number that identifies each specific jacket built. So, if you're looking for a true heirloom quality jacket that will provide you with a lifetime of use, and will most likely outlast you, consider the Mojave Jacket.
These jackets represent a smart investment among today's ever changing, mass produced brands and throw-away products. Each jacket is an expression of pride - by the owners who wear them and by the skilled artisans who build them one at a time.
- Deerskin interior collar stand
- Articulated elbows
- Four exterior snap closure pockets
- Iron & Resin herringbone flannel liner
- Rear "game" pocket for all your larger items (gloves, goggles, etc.)
- Snap closure wrist cuffs
- Buckle collar closure
- Heavy duty 2-way brass center front zipper
- 14 oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas
- Chest- 36-38 - 5’6” - 5’9” - 120-150lb: Small
- Chest- 40-42 - 5’8” - 6’0” - 160-180lb: Medium
- Chest- 44-46 - 5’8” - 6’0” - 180-200lb: Large
- Chest- 48-50 - 5’10” - 6’2” - 200-230lb: XLarge