A rugged lifestyle demands rugged goods. Goods that can stand up to the rough-and-tumble life that we like to live here in the West. So, we decided to take one of this season's most popular jackets and reimagine it in leather.
Introducing: the Leather Lincoln Jacket
We built the Leather Lincoln Jacket using heavyweight top grain steer hide that is oiled and washed to soften + tighten the grain. The hide is then hand-dyed, with subtle variation in texture + color, which is a testament to the craftsmanship of this jacket. It comes standard with a shearling shawl collar and sherpa lined interior, which makes this one of the warmest jackets we've made. with a number of external + interior pockets to keep your mitts warm, and stow your EDC, there's no doubt you'll be prepared for the journey ahead.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 1.1 - 1.2 mm hand dyed, top grain steer hide, oiled and washed for softness + heavy shearling shawl collar
- Interior: cozy sherpa fleece lining
- Thick four hole melamine button front closure
- Slanted upper chest hand warmer pockets for easy access with hidden button snaps
- Two front pockets with button closure fold
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Internal pockets:
- Lefthand interior pocket with zipper closure
- Righthand side interior pocket with snap button closure
- Small righthand side pocket for cell phone or smaller item
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Leather Lincoln Jacket has a standard fit. Please note, it does have a ranch/chore coat cut so it runs a lot longer in length (when compared to the standard jacket length). We highly recommend ordering your true size. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before submitting your online order.