Built for the open road, the Rider Jacket might be one of our favorite jackets for this upcoming season. Part of our new Shelter Series and made with our heaviest 14.75 oz. waxed cotton canvas exterior, heavy duty front entry Talon zipper + button snap storm flap. With our custom Klamath pattern blanket liner makes it seem like we've checked-off all the boxes for this outerwear piece. Let us not forget about the pocket options on this one either. We've been living in this jacket since the temps have started dropping around here and the break in on the heavy waxed canvas exterior is not unlike your favorite leather jacket or raw denim. It won't be long before this jacket molds to your body and bears the marks of the adventures you throw at it.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 14.75oz waxed cotton canvas
- Interior: custom Klamath pattern blanket liner
- Heavy duty front Talon zipper closure with snap button fold closure
- Front chest pockets with heavy duty snap button closures
- Front slanted hand pockets for ease of access while riding
- Interior lefthand side pocket with zipper closure
- Interior righthand side pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone or small accessory
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
Like many Iron & Resin jackets, the Rider Jacket has a tailored fit to it, which we really dig. Plus the waxed cotton canvas will break in in like you'll never need another jacket. Because of this, we highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket and it fits great. However, if you have any question on what size to order for the Rider Jacket, please reach out to us directly and we'd be happy to help you out.