Rumpl x Iron & Resin Last Ride Blanket
A favorite carry-along for any adventure, the Rumpl x Iron & Resin Last Ride Blanket is a highly packable, ultra-warm piece that packs down to a mere 6.5" x 14". The 240g 3D Hollow Fiber synthetic insulation makes it a comfortable layer to sleep with down to 40ºF/~4ºC temperatures. Bungee it on your bike for that quick camp trip in the the mountains, stash it in your car so you're always prepared or keep it at home so you can be reminded of Golden California sunsets whenever you would like.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon fabric & DWR shield
- Insulation: 240g, 3D Hollow Fiber synthetic insulation
- Stuff sack: water resistant polyester
- Ultra-warm synthetic construction made from the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets
- Light & Packable weighing just 2.1lbs (throw size) and packs easily into included compression sack (approx. 6.5”x14”)
- Signature Rumpl design aesthetic inspired by the patterns found in nature
- Synthetic insulation allows use in conventional front load washing and drying machines
- Durable and water resistant
- Odor and stain resistant
- Stuff sack included
- Throw Size: 50 x 70” (127 x 178cm), 2.1lbs / Compresses to 6.5” x 14"
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.