Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
A favorite carry-along for any adventure, the Rumpl x Iron & Resin Last Ride Blanket is a highly packable, ultra-warm piece that packs down to a mere 6.5" x 14". Bungee it on your bike for that quick camp trip in the the mountains, stash it in your car so you're always prepared or keep it at home so you can be reminded of Golden California sunsets whenever you would like.
- Ultra-warm synthetic construction made from the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets
- Light & Packable weighing just 2.1lbs (throw size) and packs easily into included compression sack (approx. 6.5”x14”)
- Signature Rumpl design aesthetic inspired by the patterns found in nature
- Synthetic insulation allows use in conventional front load washing and drying machines
- Durable and water resistant
- Odor and stain resistant
- Stuff sack included
- Throw: 50 x 70” (127 x 178cm), 2.1lbs / Compresses to 6.5”x14”
- Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon fabric & DWR shield
- Insulation: 240g, 3D Hollow Fiber synthetic insulation
- Stuff sack: water resistant polyester
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.