Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
"The new Sideburn is a thudding celebration of Form and Function getting together and making a baby called Fun. This issue is the most street tracker and race bike heavy issue we've created for a long time. We haven't purposely simplified the recipe, it just so happened.
Street trackers and race bikes fill the issue. It's what we've been doing for ten years and we've refined the offerings until they are the purest essence of elbows up, head down class. Of course, there's art and poetry too, Plus former Grand National Champion, Jake Johnson writes about his bike for us."
Forget the bandwagon jumpers, trust Sideburn magazine.
- COVER: Cheat Death by Adam Nickel
- BIKES: Estenson Racing J&M Yamaha FZ-07; Latus Triumph Bonneville framer streetbike; Yamaha TDR250 Sand Racer; 1970 BSA A65 Framer (in the back of a 1969 El Camino SS); 2018 Fantic Caballero 125; 2018 CCM Spitfire; Maidstone H-D XG750 Hooligan; Armstrong Rotax street tracker; H-D Sportster ‘XR750 replica’ Street Tracker (on the back of an Airstream Classic 300 LE RV)
- PEOPLE: Jake Johnson; Clem Beckett; Andy Benchdonkee; Carl ‘CFM’ Smith; Sonny Burres
- INTERVIEW: JD Beach
- HOW TO: Get into Flat Track Racing
- PORTFOLIO: The art of Adam Nickel
- SHOP: Hermanus, Bruges
- EVENTS: Hells Race, Dirt Track Lelystad; Peoria 1973; Mablethorpe Sand Racing
- PAGES: 116
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?We have an awesome customer service team who lives and breathes this stuff. Email: email@example.com
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.