Adler Rheinland Hatchet
SPECS & DETAILS:
- Ergonomic U.S. hickory handle with unique antislip black paint provides a solid grip; all paints are water-based
- Head weighs 1 lb. 5.6 oz.; head shape is the German Rheinland pattern which offers a larger, curved cutting surface
- Head mount is made from wood with a round metal wedge
- Comes with a cotton storage bag and a heavy-duty leather sheath with a 2-button release system
- C45 type steel; Rockwell hardness of head: 47–55 HRC
- VPA GS Quality Certification; the VPA acts as an objective testing center to assess product quality and safety in accordance with the German Equipment and Product Safety Act
- Adler is a certified FWI facility ("Deutsches Werkzeug - Made in Germany") confirming that the product country of origin is Germany
- All wood waste from the handle manufacturing process is reused to generate the energy (up to 700KW) that runs the factory
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.