Tinder Tin Shavings
Fatwood comes from pine tree stumps that contain a large amount of resin. It lights quickly, burns hot, and is wind and moisture tolerant. The Fatwood is 100% natural and grown right here in Georgia, USA. It is recovered from the lumber industry as waste and repurposed as the tinderTIN™ fire-starting materials. Carry one of our fatwood tinderTIN™ with you, and you'll never be without easy-to-light tinder.
- Durable, reuseable tin with screw on lid
- Repurposed waste from lumber industry
- Made from domestic organic materials
- Ignites quickly and burns hot
- Wind and moisture tolerant