To say the dudes at Topo like to travel would be a serious understatement. They’re out and about every chance they get, so it only made sense that they would want a bag that would be welcome on all their adventures. They wanted a bag that would work for a trip that lasts a couple days or a trip that lasts, well, forever. Their Travel Bag is the antithesis of the usual brick on wheels; it's a run for the bus, jump on a plane, walk the globe, adventure traveler. They made it big enough to hold everything you needed but still compact enough to make sure it passed as a carry-on. A 3-sided zip front flap ensures quick and easy flat packing and the inner sleeves make organization a snap. The front zippered pocket has a laptop sleeve, and zippered pockets perfect for an iPad and phone or notebooks and pens. Two side pockets are perfect for water bottles or fly rods, and the front webbing and leather lash tabs allow for securing all kinds of gear to the outside.
Best of all, it works as a system with Topo’s Trip Pack by simply hooking the durable plastic hooks on the Travel Bag to the integrated webbing loops on the Trip Pack. The hooks allow both bags to be carried at once and disassembled when you reach your destination.
• Natural leather lash tabs
• Internal sleeve with zippered pocket
• Internal mesh sleeve
• 3-sided zip front flap
• Front zipper pocket with iPad pocket
• Phone pocket and laptop sleeve that fits most 17" laptops
• Side water bottle pockets
• Padded shoulder straps with accessory D-Rings and top compression cinches
• Meets most carry-on requirements
• 1000D Cordura® fabric outer, coated pack cloth liner
• 14"w x 22"h x 6"d
• Handmade in Colorado
+- Read MoreLess