The Backcountry Hatchet is Wetterlings largest hatchet. The 1.5 lb. head and 15 in. long handle provide extra swinging power for bigger jobs.
Wetterlings Swedish Axe WorksThe Wetterlings company has been continuously making traditional axes in Storvik, Sweden since 1885.
Wetterlings axes and hatchets are hand-forged from Swedish steel (edge hardness 57 RwC) with handles made from American hickory. Leather sheaths are vegetable-tanned and locally produced in Sweden.
• Wetterlings largest hatchet
• 1.5 lb. head and 15 in. long handle
• Hand-forged from Swedish steel
• Handles made from American hickory
• Leather sheaths are vegetable-tanned
• Locally produced in Sweden
+- Read MoreLess