Our White's Boots x InR Brown Chromexcel Horween® Leather Rambler Boot is a limited edition pre-order boot that can only be found right here at Iron & Resin.
Just recently launched for pre-orders on July 2nd, these Horween® leather boots look so good, you may want to put them up on the shelf with all those 1st place science fair ribbons you have hanging on the wall. 100% hand-made, hand-sewn, hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed by master bootmakers - White's Boots - of Spokane, WA, these "Rambler" cut style boots will truly last you a lifetime. Its progressive styling is requires more than 25 individual stages - all performed by hand - through White's traditional Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction process. Hand-welting boots is by far the most durable construction available on the market, making the boot completely repairable and/or resole-able.
Read our blog post, Our Exclusive Collaboration White's Boots to learn a bit more about why we've collaborated again with these master bootmakers in Spokane, WA.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Made with a 6.5 - 7oz Brown Chromexel Horween® Leather
- White's Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction: each boot is hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed by one of White's master bootmakers
- Built on White's 55 Arch Ease® Last
- 6-inch full-grain water resistant upper leather
- Vibram® 2021 Wedge Sole (oil-resisting)
- Insole thickness: 11-12 irons; Midsole thickness: 10 irons
- 8 solid brass eyelets total, with 3 solid brass speed hooks
- Half bellows tongue (makes the shoe watertight since the tongue is attached at the sides of the leather upper)
- Unstructured toe box (presents a slimmer look in the front)
- Iron & Resin brand logo stamped on sock liner within interior
- Pull loop on rear for ease of in-step entry
- Repairs: these boots are completely rebuildable and/or resoleable
- Handmade in Spokane, WA
HOW IT FITS
Since White's Boots run a little large, we suggest that you order these boots in a half-size shorter than your true boot size. If you are concerned about the fit, you can read more on White's Boots sizing here.