White's Boots X InR Brown Chromexcel Rambler Boot
Our White's Boots x InR Brown Chromexcel Horween® Leather Rambler Boot is a limited edition boot that can only be found right here at Iron & Resin.
These Horween® leather boots look so good, you may want to put them up on the shelf with all those 1st place science fair ribbons you have hanging on the wall. 100% hand-made, hand-sewn, hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed by master bootmakers - White's Boots - of Spokane, WA, these "Rambler" cut style boots will truly last you a lifetime. Its progressive styling is requires more than 25 individual stages - all performed by hand - through White's traditional Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction process. Hand-welting boots is by far the most durable construction available on the market, making the boot completely repairable and/or resole-able.
Read our blog post, Our Exclusive Collaboration White's Boots to learn a bit more about why we've collaborated again with these master bootmakers in Spokane, WA.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Made with a 6.5 - 7oz Brown Chromexel Horween® Leather
- White's Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction: each boot is hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed by one of White's master bootmakers
- Built on White's 55 Arch Ease® Last
- 6-inch full-grain water resistant upper leather
- Vibram® 2021 Wedge Sole (oil-resisting)
- Insole thickness: 11-12 irons; Midsole thickness: 10 irons
- 8 solid brass eyelets total, with 3 solid brass speed hooks
- Half bellows tongue (makes the shoe watertight since the tongue is attached at the sides of the leather upper)
- Unstructured toe box (presents a slimmer look in the front)
- Iron & Resin brand logo stamped on sock liner within interior
- Pull loop on rear for ease of in-step entry
- Repairs: these boots are completely rebuildable and/or resoleable
- Handmade in Spokane, WA
HOW IT FITS
Since White's Boots run a little large, we suggest that you order these boots in a half-size shorter than your true boot size. If you are concerned about the fit, you can read more on White's Boots sizing here.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.