Hooligan Hoedown VI
" The road goes on forever, and the party never ends." - The Highway Men
There aren't many things better than the Fall riding season in California. Pair that with good friends, good music, and sleeping under the stars and you've pretty much found paradise.
On October 7-8, Iron & Resin will be hosting the sixth annual group ride & campout - The Hooligan Hoedown. Ride in and meet us there at Bandit Town USA, a remote outpost located in the exact center of California. Whether you're headed south from San Francisco or north from Ventura, you'll find Bandit Town surrounded by the beautiful California countryside.
Group camping will be provided and we encourage all who are there to spend the night. A barbecue dinner will get things heated up as the bands start to take to the stage. This will be a night to remember with plenty of stories to share with those willing to make the trek. We'll be jamming to the tunes of honky tonk all night long (Band announcement coming soon). So get your bike ready, grab your girl (or guy) and dust off your sleeping bag and head into the hills for a weekend to remember.
Rules and other things to know:
- Ticket covers a Hearty Dinner + Raffle ticket + Live Music Saturday Night + HH Party Pack (while supplies last) + Tattoo's by Bailey Robinson + Adam Warmerdam (Special deals but not free) + good times
- Attendees are responsible for other meals. Bandit Town will be open for food the following morning to cure your hangover.
- This event is rain or shine. Tickets cannot be refunded.
- No outside alcohol is allowed. The bar will be open and serving libations to quench your thirst but you're unable to bring your own booze into the event.
- Please leave your firewood at home.
- All are welcome to this event - whether on two wheels or four
- Don’t feed the animals PLEASE Don’t throw your cigarette buts on the ground, not good for fire safety and we have to pick them all up.
- Don’t start a campfire. No Cookstoves.
- NO PETS, they disturb Bandit Town's pets.
- Settle Down after midnight and don’t disturb your neighbors or ours. Most of this is common sense. Its gonna be good. We want to have a good time for a long time.
How to get to Bandit Town:
From LA (4 hours, 30 minutes)
Take the 5 North to the 99 North through Bakersfield to Fresno and in Fresno pick up the 41 North towards Yosemite. Turn right at a traffic light near a park n ride. The sign there says North Fork/O’Neals. Continue on North Fork road to the Shell gas station. Tune left on Crane Valley road which is immediately beyond the Shell Station. Drive to Road 226, turn right, and look for the signs. Bandit Town is on the right.
From SF (3 hours, 30 minutes)
Take I-580 E, Continue onto I-205 E (signs for Interstate 205/Tracy/Stockton),Take the exit onto CA-120 E toward Manteca/Sonora, Keep right at the fork, follow signs for CA-99 S/Modesto/Fresno and merge onto CA-99 S for 85 miles to Madera and take the Cleveland Avenue exit. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Millerton Lake. Turn left onto Ave 15 1/2/Cleveland Ave. Turn right onto W Cleveland Ave. Continue onto Tozer St. Turn left onto CA-145 N/E Yosemite Ave for 14 miles. Turn left onto CA-41 North for 8 miles and turn right onto North Fork Road. The sign there says North Fork/O’Neals. Continue on North Fork Road to the Shell gas station. Tune left on Crane Valley road which is immediately beyond the Shell Station. Drive to Road 226, turn right, and look for the signs. Bandit Town is on the right.