Hults Bruk Jonaker Hatchet
With its axe head forged at the historic Hults Bruk, which has been in operation since 1697, this is one really bad ass hatchet. The most compact from Hults Bruk, it's been designed fro precision and mobility. The Jonaker Hatchet will perform very well at woodworking, carving, and light splitting tasks while backpacking, camping, hunting, working on the trail or in the backcountry. With a curved 9.4-inch handle, this hatchet fills the niche between a larger carpenter’s axe and a carving knife. Weighing just 1.5-lbs, the Jonaker is a capable hatchet that’s easily packable and can be worn on a belt.
If we were to update our EDC quiver, this would be at the top of the list.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge
- American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath with a loop or holster for hanging the axe on your belt, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual
- Cutting edge is approximately 2.875-inches in length
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.