Freenote Wilkes Western Cut
Freenote Wilkes Western Cut The fit and construction methods are an ode to the original cowboy cut. Freenote began with the traditional western fit and modernized the overall specs for an updated classic meant for all occasions.
SPECS + DETAILS
- 14.25 ounce broken twill from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Elonged front rise
- Regular thigh
- Regular knee
- Double needle outseam stitch construction
- Yoke over detail
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- U.S YKK zipper #5 from Georgia
- 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
- Sewn in the USA
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.