It's that time of year when pretending you'll be okay without an extra layer is complete bullsh*t, so it's time to gut check that manliness factor of, and that's alright by us. Well, the Klamath Flannel Shirt is cut by hand to ensure that all Jacquard loomed details are fully lined up. This 100% heavyweight cotton flannel is pre-washed + brushed for an extra soft feel and keeps you warm whether you're on that daily two-wheeled ride or sitting around the camp fire in the middle of the desert. Double + triple needle felled seams throughout means this southwestern stripe shirt is going to be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. It's one of those button-ups you simply won't want to leave home without it...
THE SPECS + DETAILS:
- 100% heavyweight cotton yarn dye stripe flannel
- Fabric woven on Jacquard looms
- Double + triple needle felled seams
- Double layered shoulder back yoke
- Custom Anchor Piston metal buttons
- Front chest patch pockets
- Single button cuff + sleeve placket
- Pre-washed + brushed for extra soft feel
HOW IT FITS:
The Klamath Flannel Shirt was built with a standard fit. However, the length does run a bit longer than our previous flannels. For sizing reference, someone 5'9" + 150lbs wears a size Small. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out
to us before
placing your order.