Scout Jacket - Halley Stevensons Waxed Canvas
We don't take it lightly when we say our Scout Jacket is an all-around-three-season jacket. Whether you find yourself facing the PNW winter or simply a brisk spring breeze this jacket has you covered. Built with an outer layer constructed from a 12oz Scottish Millerain waxed cotton canvas this one doesn’t only feel like it’s been in your arsenal, but will hold up to anything you throw it’s way. Combine that with our 9oz Klamath Flannel blanket liner, a REISSA water and weatherproof membrane, tough wearing hardware, and corduroy accents throughout this one truly can handle it all.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz. Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton Canvas
- 9oz Klamath Flannel Blanket Interior on front panels and back
- REISSA® waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining for increased wind & water resistance
- Corduroy collar, front placket, and interior cuff detailing
- Heavy duty duty Talon® #10 zippered front entry with custom I&R shank button closure
- Single custom I&R shank button throughout the jacket: front placket, pockets & cuffs
- Exterior Pockets:
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Front lower side welt hip pockets with brushed cotton interior lining
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
Our Scout Jacket is a trucker style fit and does fit true-to-size. We highly recommend ordering your current size in this jacket. We like to say, take one of your favorite jackets measure some of the core areas (hit our Size Guide ruler below) and compare for that exact fit. For sizing reference, our fit model is 6'2" + 160lbs and wears a size medium in the Rambler Jacket.
If you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
When your waxed canvas goods are due for a cleaning, use cold water and a mild soap. We use specific waxed canvas care products for keeping care of our Rambler Jacket. Head over to our "How To Care For Waxed Canvas" page for more information on this.
At the end of the day, our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. You can also take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
we developed the Scout Jacket as an everyday jacket that can be used for everyday wear, no matter where we’re headed. and damn has this one stood true to that notion. whether you find yourself on a dawn patrol motorcycle ride into the office, or an unplanned trip out to the desert, this versatile jacket that can be thrown on for a lifetime of roads well ridden.
12oz halley stevensons canvas
we built our Scout Jacket using a 12oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton canvas. this cotton canvas not only feels like it's been in your arsenal for years out of the box, but provides the ultimate protection from whatever you may throw at it.
this jacket has everything you could ever want. combine our 9oz Klamath Flannel blanket liner, a REISSA water and weatherproof membrane, tough wearing hardware, and corduroy accents throughout and you have the ultimate all-around-three-season jacket.
you'd be hard-pressed to find a more beloved piece than our Scout Jacket. with over 100 5 star reviews, and years of wear testing from not only us but loyal customers this jacket has proven to be withstand it all.