The Cruiser Jacket is an updated design for FW'21. We may also have to say that it's one of our favorites. Made with our heaviest Shelter Series 14.75 oz. waxed cotton canvas exterior, heavy duty front entry Talon® zipper + button snap storm flap, and lined with our custom Klamath Flannel pattern blanket. Kind of makes it seem like we've checked-off all the boxes for this outerwear piece. We've been living in this jacket since the temps have started dropping around here and the break in on the heavy waxed canvas exterior is not unlike your favorite leather jacket or raw denim. It won't be long before this jacket molds to your body and bears the marks of the adventures you throw at it.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- heavy duty 14.75oz Shelter Series waxed cotton canvas
- 9oz custom Klamath Flannel blanket interior on front panels and back
- Heavy duty Talon front zipper closure + front placket with snap button
- Gusseted cuff closure with two snap button for ease of adjustment
- Shoulders are gusseted for maximum mobility behind the bars
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R snap buttons
- Slanted front lower hip pockets for ease-of-access while riding that are lined with brushed cotton fleece
- Interior lefthand side pocket with zipper closure
- Interior righthand side pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone or small accessory
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Available in Field Tan, Olive, or Black
HOW IT FITS
Like many Iron & Resin jackets, the Cruiser Jacket has a tailored fit to it, which we really dig. Because of this, we highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket and it fits great. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us directly and we'd be happy to help you out.