SPECS + DETAILS
- 9oz Bedford Cord: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Garment dyed & triple washed for extra comfort
- Double-needle felled seams at all critical points
- Oversized melamine buttons on front closure and pockets
- Heavy YKK® front entry zipper with storm flap closure
- Custom "Aloha Revival" interior lining
- 16-wale contrasted corduroy collar with zig-zag stitching underneath
- M-65 Military style collar with button closure
- Internal draw-string at the waist
- Side welt external pockets at the hip
- Internal Pockets:
- Interior lefthand side pocket with zipper closure
- Interior righthand side pocket with snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone or small accessory
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
The Davidson Jacket is a true-to-size fitting shirt. We suggest ordering your true size with this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order.
If you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
Jungle Cloth is a very strong and durable material, perfect for the day to-day, hard-wearing, needs in an outerwear piece. Jungle Cloth is also known as Bedford Cord, and although it resembles corduroy at first glance, the material was used in the U.S. Military during the 1920s-40s for its water-repelling properties in servicemen's apparel. from those it was then termed, "Jungle Cloth."
quality built provisions
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time.
also known as "Beford Cord"
our Jungle Cloth is built with a heavy 9oz 100% Cotton. it's a highly durable, tightly woven fabric great for keeping that cold wind out and the patina only gets better with age. up close it resembles the look of narrow corduroy with long lengthwise ridges.
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time. are easily persuaded. that's why we work hard to continuously remind ourselves about what care most for as a brand. and you can bet your bottom dollar that qality is at the top of that list.