We wanted to create a jacket that pulled heritage from vintage flight and ranch jackets, and the Irvin Jacket is what we came up with. Featuring 100% shearling and lambskin materials, oversized Talon® zippers, and antiqued brass buckles, this limited production run jacket is an online exclusive for Fall '22.
Each of our shearling jackets are painstakingly made by hand, hand-cut and the hide hand distressed, one at a time, by our leather artisans. These are an investment that are sure to become a legacy piece that you’ll want to hand down to your kids.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 7mm lambskin leather
- Interior: 100% shearling interior + collar
- Talon® heavy front zipper closure
- Double-needle felled seams on all critical points: arms, shoulders, etc.
- Contrast lambskin leather piping across back, waist, arms, and shoulders
- Antique buckle cinch closure at the collar for added warmth
- Waist buckle cinch adjustment with antique brass buckles
- Slanted front hand pockets lined with brushed cotton interior
- Bartack + zig-zag stitch styling on front hem, collar, inside placket + more
- Small interior right pocket for smaller items like wallet or cellular
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
there’s a reason shearling has been used throughout the ages as the ultimate barrier against the elements. from early arctic explorers and high flying pilots, to cowboys and bikers. shearling or sheepskin uses the entire hide or pelt of the sheep. the fur side provides unparalleled insulation and the flesh side provides an impenetrable barrier to wind and moisture.
nostalgia is king.
we sat down with our friend Hayden Roberts of Hello Engine. keeping the past present is how we'd describe what he does, and we couldn't be anymore stoked about what he does.
we wanted to create a jacket that pulled heritage from vintage flight and ranch jackets. each of our shearling jackets are painstakingly made by hand, hand cut and the hide hand distressed, one at a time, by our leather artisans. these are an investment that are sure to become a legacy piece that you’ll want to hand down to your kids.
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time. are easily persuaded. that's why we work hard to continuously remind ourselves about what care most for as a brand. and you can bet your bottom dollar that quality is at the top of that list.