Line Up Jacket
SPECS + DETAILS
- 10.6oz 100% cotton Bedford cord exterior
- Custom 'Jungle Print' 100% cotton poplin interior lining with satin lined sleeves
- Heavy duty front entry zipper with InR leather pull tab
- Traditional bomber jacket ribbed collar, waist, and wrist cuffs
- Side welt hand pockets at the waist
- Interior Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pocket with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket with leather piping for cell phone + other small items
- Convenient locker loop hang strap on inside collar
The Line Up Jacket is a true-to-size fitting bomber jacket. We suggest ordering your true size with this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order.
If you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
a bedford cord bomber jacket:
Jungle Cloth is a very strong and durable material, perfect for the day to-day, hard-wearing, needs in an outerwear piece. Jungle Cloth is also known as Bedford Cord, and although it resembles corduroy at first glance, the material was used in the U.S. Military during the 1920s-40s for its water-repelling properties in servicemen's apparel. from those it was then termed, "Jungle Cloth."
durability and comfort combined:
and when we say versatile, we mean it. our Beford Cord has been updated with a bit more heft to make it even more durable. the 100% 10.6oz cotton gives it just the right amount of durability and comfort for those everyday activities.