There's no doubt versatility has become something we strive for. We find ourselves in a perpetual state of learning to develop this versatility. After years of molding gear around our lifestyles we’ve come to define what makes a great piece.
Just like our famous Scout Jacket that's been around for years, our newly released Scout Vest has also made from a 12oz Halley Stevensons™ Waxed Cotton Canvas of Scotland. Halley Stevensons™ are textile experts and pioneers of waxed cotton development dating back to 1880, making this is one of the nicest waxed cotton canvas we've ever worked with. The interior is lined with our Klamath Flannel for extra warmth and closes up with a heavy Talon® front zipper. This is one piece you're not going to want to miss out on.
Looking for a jacket instead? The Scout Jacket
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz Halley Stevensons™ Waxed Cotton Canvas
- Corduroy collar, front placket, and interior cuff detailing
- Heavy duty Talon® zippered front entry with custom I&R shank button closure
- Single custom I&R shank button adjustable cuff closure
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Front lower hip pockets for ease-of-access while riding
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
Available in Vintage Black
HOW IT FITS
The Scout Vest is a trucker style fit and does run tailored, so we recommend ordering your true size in this vest or sizing up if you prefer some more wiggle room. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 170lbs and wears size large in this vest. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.