For the ultimate utilitarian workwear, we built the Tatham Overalls using the most durable material we could find, an 18oz cotton duck canvas. These overalls come ready to be put into some heavy ass work, and will withstand all the wear-and-tear along the way. We gave these overalls extra pocket space to store those small tools in the front, deeper pockets in the front and rear, and adjustable 1.5" straps (with the right amount of stretch) for a precision fit without restricting that necessary mobility.
THE SPECS + DETAILS:
- 18oz 100% cotton duck canvas
- Multi compartmental utility pockets on the chest
- Dual heavy shank button adjust step-in-entry
- Quick connect metal clasps for quick entry + release
- 1.5" engineered shoulder straps with stretch elastic built in
- Deep front + rear pockets
- YKK zippered fly
- 33" inseam
HOW THEY FIT:
Our Tatham Overalls have a relaxed fit all the way through. The model in the photos is 6'2" x 190lbs wearing a size 32 (and would actually wear a 33 in these). However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.