Iron & Resin VenturaAddress: 324 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001 Phone: (805) 643-0737
Iron & Resin San FranciscoAddress: 7 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 624-3288
Iron & Resin VeniceAddress: 1916 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291 Phone: (424) 744-8563
This product is part of a pre-order campaign and will be handmade per your order. If you have specific questions about sizing, please contact us.
“The perfect pair of boots, that will last you a lifetime. Introducing, the White's Boots X Iron & Resin MP Service Boot”
The perfect pair of boots is the kind of possession that one-ups all others in your closet. They fit like they were born with you. They traverse, trek, hike, ride, work, and drink nice whiskey with you around the world. They sit at the door waiting patiently for the next adventure, the next day, the next dinner date.
Our decision to collaborate with White Boot’s was a given from the start. When it comes to our core values like American made high-quality goods with a great story, they check all the right boxes. They’ve been making the finest boots around since they were first established in Virginia in 1853. Which means for 165 years they’ve been building their brand and perfecting their methods, creating a product we can truly stand by. In 1915, they relocated to Spokane, Washington and continued to grow their roots in the logging industry of the Pacific Northwest.
MP Service Boot:
The Military Police Boot is modeled after WWII American infantry boots. This boot is not only stylish but its durability is defined by the field boot. It’s the go-to in the field service boot for NFPA wildland fire fighters. This combination creates a badass quality of the old world and the high-end street boot swagger of the new world, which, as far as we know, is unavailable anywhere else on the market.
This boot is a premiere collaboration, made with the highest quality leather and designed to up the ante on all your other boots. Consider this pair like a bottle of fine barrel aged bourbon that you sip slowly and never regret taking seconds. Entirely handmade with an all leather construction. They’re hand welted, hand lasted, and hand bottomed. So, the MP Service Boots not only look really good, but they feel even better so you can go further.
These are the sort of boots you create stories with, stories you tell your grandkids of back when they were new, back when you were younger, and back when things were a little bit simpler.
- Handmade, Hand Sewn, Hang Lasted, Hand Welted and Hand Bottomed All Leather Construction
- Iron and Resin brand logo stamped on sock liner within interior
- White’s Boots patented “arch ease” leather shank lessens fatigue
- 6” tall with all eyelets
- Last: hand built in Spokane, WA using the Barrie dress shoe last
- Repairs: these boots are rebuildable and resoleable
- Upper Leather: 7- 8 ounce Cinnamon Horween Leather
- Long wearing TPU rubber mini ½ lug outsole
- Insole thickness: 10 Irons
- Midsole thickness: 7 Irons
- Shank thickness: 11-12 Irons
- 9 solid brass eyelets total, with 3 solid brass speed hooks
Since White's Boots run a little large, we suggest that you order boots 1/2 size shorter than your normal purchase. If you are concerned about the fit, you can read more on White's Boots sizing here, or contact us!
When will I get charged for the White’s Boots X Iron and Resin MP Service Boot pre-order?
- Your card will be charged as soon as you finish our online checkout process.
How long will it take to get my pair of White’s Boots X Iron and Resin MP Service Boot?
- Estimated shipping date is roughly 8 weeks from the date of your online order checkout. Once this pre-order campaign ends, production will begin, estimated shipping dates will be published. However, in certain cases, estimated shipping dates may become delayed. If this happens with your order, you will be notified immediately by our InR Customer Service Team.
What if I have questions about sizing?
- You can read more on White's Boots sizing here, or contact us!
Is the White’s Boots X Iron and Resin MP Service Boot returnable?
- Boots may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receiving, provided that they are unworn and are not scuffed or damaged.
Free Returns & ExchangesIf you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and the return shipping is FREE. Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
Safe with UsOur website is 100% verified and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
Have a Question?
Free Returns & Exchanges
You can return or exchange merchandise from your original order 30 days after the purchase date for FREE.
*For the Holiday season, returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days after December 25th
*Excludes International Orders and items marked Final Sale.
When Will My Order Ship?
We ship everything from our Ventura Headquarters within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends).
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do. Please note that international orders take significantly longer for delivery and may be subject to import/value-added taxes that are beyond the control of Iron & Resin. Please read for more information.
How Do I Contact Someone in Customer Service?
Customer service hours are Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm PST. Please allow up to 1-2 days for someone to get back to you.
We can be reached by phone at 805-628-9020 and by email here.
What Size Am I?
Iron & Resin fits true to size and consistent with most other clothing brands. Please see our size chart here.
Didn't See the Answer to Your Question?
See our FAQ Page continued HERE.