It’s okay to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside. At least, that’s the mentality we channeled into our three-season Scout Jacket, made from 12oz Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton Canvas of Scotland. They've been engineering waxed canvas since 1864, so we're confident to say they're experts in that textile field (that's over 150 years!). The 12oz waxed cotton canvas material from Halley Stevensons has been developed to withstand harsh weather conditions in the rain and wind, making it a perfect outerwear layer. The rugged exterior was made to withstand the inclement weather of a road well ridden, and the interior - our very own Klamath Flannel Blanket Liner - gives it that super-soft (and warm) interior for those crisper days.
Read more about the Scout Jacket here: The Scout Jacket Is Officially Back
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz. Halley Stevensons™ Waxed Cotton Canvas
- Corduroy collar, front placket, and interior cuff detailing
- Heavy duty Talon® zippered front entry with custom I&R shank button closure
- Single custom I&R shank button adjustable cuff closure
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Front lower hip pockets for ease-of-access while riding
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
Available in Vintage Black
HOW IT FITS
The Scout Jacket is a trucker style fit and does run tailored, so we recommend ordering your true size in this jacket or sizing up if you prefer to layer. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'11 + 155lbs and wears size large in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.