Developed out of 12oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton canvas from Scotland, the Ranger Jacket is one-hell-of-a riding jacket. Like all of our outerwear jackets in The Moto Collection for Spring '21, this jacket was built with a specific purpose of offering maximum rider protection, functionality and style. With removable CE Level 2 back armor, along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor, when you throw this jacket on you can feel a level of protection that we worked hard to develop. For those really variable weather conditions, we inserted a breathable REISSA® fabric barrier between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane. With a number of pockets on the exterior, this is any rider's dream jacket... whether that be for rides in the PNW or the desert.
Learn more about The Moto Collection here.
SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas
- 9oz Klamath blanket lining on front panels and back
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Removable CE Level 2 back protection (EN 1621-2:2014 EU rated)
- Removable CE Level 1 shoulder + elbow protection (EN 1621-1:2012 EU rated)
- Heavy duty front Talon® zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Gusseted shoulders for extra mobility while behind the bars
- Metal snap button collar closure with corduroy collar lining
- Front right chest pocket with heavy duty button closure
- Slanted front left chest pocket for ease-of-access while riding
- Front lower hip pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Hidden brushed fleece hand pockets with single snap button closure
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
HOW IT FITS
The Ranger Jacket is a standard length jacket, so it hits pretty much right at the belt line. On a size scale, we'd have to say it does fit true-to-size, so we highly recommend ordering your true size in this jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 160lbs and is wearing a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.