The Enduro Jacket looks and feels as if it was taken off the backs of those hard-riding enduro racers of the '50s and '60s, but with a few fit and technical upgrades. The 12oz 100% cotton waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons in Scotland sets it apart from the rest, offering excellent water and windproof characteristics. Built with a specific purpose of rider protection, we added CE Level 2 insertable back armor along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor - the EU rating for protection. To combat those variable weather conditions, we inserted breathable REISSA® fabric between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane.
We made sure that the finer details were not overlooked: like accents of a soft corduroy collar, wrist cuffs and front placket, a heavy Talon® front zipper that closes it all up, followed by heavy duty snap buttons.
Learn more about The Moto Collection here.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas
- 9oz Klamath blanket lining on front panels and back
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Removable CE Level 2 back protection (EN 1621-2:2014 EU rated)
- Removable CE Level 1 shoulder + elbow protection (EN 1621-1:2012 EU rated)
- Heavy duty front Talon® zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
Metal buckle collar closure with corduroy collar lining
- Adjustable exterior belt at the waist
- Interior waist cinch cord
- Front chest pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Front zippered vertical pockets with Talon® zipper closure
- Front lower hip pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
HOW IT FITS
The Enduro Jacket is longer in length, so it drops below the waist to the thighs. On a size scale, we'd have to say it does fit true-to-size, so we highly recommend ordering your true size in this jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 160lbs and is wearing a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.