It’s okay to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside. At least, that’s the mentality we channeled into our three-season Scout Jacket. We didn’t name our Scout Jacket an all-around-three-season jacket for nothing. And just in time for Fall’21, one of our all-time customer favorites (and ours) is officially back and ready for the road ahead.
Made from 12oz British Millerain Co. waxed cotton canvas, we recently ‘upgraded’ the exterior of our Scout Jacket for this relaunch. The coolest part? British Millerain Co. pioneered the development of waxed cotton dating back to 1880. This textile expert has been using skills handed down through six generations, that's a century of craftsmanship. That right there is exactly what we look for when building a piece so close to our brand purpose. The 12oz waxed cotton canvas material has been developed to withstand harsh weather conditions in the rain and wind, making it a perfect outerwear layer. The rugged exterior was made to withstand the inclement weather of a road well ridden, and the interior - our very own Klamath Flannel Blanket Liner - gives it that super-soft (and warm) interior for those crisper days.
Read more about the Scout Jacket here: The Scout Jacket Is Officially Back
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz. British Millerain Co. Waxed Cotton Canvas
- 9oz Klamath Flannel Blanket Interior on front panels and back
- REISSA® waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining for increased wind & water resistance
- Corduroy collar, front placket, and interior cuff detailing
- Heavy duty duty Talon® #10 zippered front entry with custom I&R shank button closure
- Single custom I&R shank button throughout the jacket: front placket, pockets & cuffs
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Front lower side welt hip pockets with brushed cotton interior lining
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
Available in Oak Brown, Charcoal, and Oil Tan
HOW IT FITS
The Scout Jacket is a trucker style fit and does run tailored, so we recommend ordering your true size in this jacket or sizing up if you prefer to layer. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 155lbs and wears size large in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.